Jiffy Cornbread with Creamed Corn is a staple on most dinner tables in the South. The recipe makes a moist Jiffy cornbread side dish–one that you will want to eat over and over again.
This is one of my favorite side dishes. I love cornbread and I love corn, so creamed corn cornbread is the perfect combination. In fact, I love corn so much that I set the family record of eating twelve ears of corn in one sitting. Yep, quite proud of that fact.
My grandparents raised corn on their farm and it was absolutely delicious. Every summer I think I tried to eat half of the corn in the field.
It’s also one of the easiest dishes to make. It’s perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any occasion.
This recipe also calls for sour cream, which not only adds flavor but makes this a moist cornbread recipe–no more dry cornbread! Y’all will love this cornbread recipe with creamed corn. Say that five times fast.
Jiffy Cornbread with Creamed Corn
Add the melted butter, creamed corn, and whole kernel corn to a medium-sized bowl.
Add the boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and mix together.
Add the sour cream and mix together.
Pour everything into a 9″ x 9″ greased casserole dish and bake for 50-55 minutes.
When the moist Jiffy cornbread recipe is done the top will be golden brown. The center might still be a little bit moist. I think y’all will love this recipe. It is one of the best Jiffy cornbread recipes out there.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (melted)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (optional)
- 2 - 8.5 oz. boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Melt the butter and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the can of creamed corn and whole kernel corn. Mix everything together.
- Add both boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and mix well.
- Add the sugar and mix well. (optional)
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9" x 9" casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until top is golden brown and knife comes out mostly clean in the center.
After cooking, it will still be a tad moist in the middle.
- Pampered Chef Mix N Scraper #1657
- OXO Good Grips Freezer-to-Oven Safe 2 Qt Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 8 x 8
- Duralex 100009 Made In France Lys Stackable 9-Piece Bowl Set
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 228 Total Fat: 14.22g Saturated Fat: 8.39g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 31.16mg Sodium: 350.8mg Carbohydrates: 24.5g Fiber: 1.3g Sugar: 5.75g Protein: 2.8g
Check out more delicious recipes at: