An Easy Side Dish
This might just be one of the easiest side dishes you’ll ever make. It only takes about five minutes to prep the dish and get it into the oven – no kidding!
It’s so good that I could honestly just make the recipe and eat it for my dinner.
Forget making anything else, I’ll just take this. And you might end up agreeing with me once you taste it.
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix is a little bit sweet, so it has a touch of a sweet flavor to it.
The corn and creamed corn underneath a crunchy top create a great texture combination.
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix is one of those ingredients that goes a long way. In other words, you can make a lot of dishes with Jiffy.
Here are a few that I’ve made that everyone in the family loves:
- Moist Jiffy Cornbread – try these hacks to get cornbread that’s never dry. This recipe has been the most popular on the blog–it’s delish.
- Jiffy Cornbread with creamed corn is very similar to this corn pudding recipe and just as delicious.
- Jiffy Cornbread tamale pie is packed with flavor and is a great dinner to add to the weekly rotation.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Jiffy Corn Pudding?
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- Can of creamed corn
- Can of whole kernel corn
- Sour cream
Full printable list of measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
How Do I Make The Corn Pudding with Jiffy Mix?
- Start by adding an egg to a medium-sized bowl and beat it a little.
- Next, add the creamed corn.
- Drain the liquid off of the can of whole kernel corn and add it to the bowl.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Finally, add the box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and mix well.
- Pour the melted butter into a greased 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
- Add the Jiffy mixture to the baking dish and bake for one hour.
Some readers enjoy step-by-step instructions with pictures, so be sure to follow along below if you’d like.
Start by adding the egg to a medium-sized glass bowl and beating it a little.
Add the creamed corn to the bowl.
Next, drain the liquid from the can of whole kernel corn and add it to the bowl.
Add the sour cream to the bowl and mix well.
The egg and the sour cream are going to add some moisture to the dish, and it really adds a lot of flavor.
Finally, add the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix to the bowl and mix well.
Melt the butter and pour it into a greased 8″ x 8″ (or 9″ x 9″) baking dish.
I used a stoneware baking dish for this recipe, but a glass dish or a cast-iron skillet will work perfectly for the recipe.
I happened to use a 9″ x 9″ dish, but 8″ x 8″ will work perfectly, as well.
Add the Jiffy mixture to the casserole dish and spread it out a little. Bake for one hour at 350-degrees.
I just let the butter go where it wanted to go, and it turned out so good. Such great butter flavor throughout.
More Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Recipes
You really can’t go wrong with Jiffy mix recipes. You can do so many things with the mix. And, Jiffy is super duper budget-friendly, too.
- Who knew you could make really good buttermilk pancakes with Jiffy?
- Jiffy Cornbread hush puppies are a fun recipe to make for get-togethers.
- Jiffy Cornbread cheeseburger casserole has not only been popular on Facebook, but it has been popular here at home, too. It’s easy to make and you can sneak those veggies in there. Plus, it will feed quite a few people.
- Easy chili cornbread is another great recipe that will feed a hungry bunch.
Jiffy Corn Pudding
Check out the recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start cooking! I love this recipe and I think you’ll love this one, too.
Then, share your comments below and share a picture of your side dish on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share it with us.
- 1 egg
- 14 oz. creamed corn
- 14 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees and grease an 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Add the egg to a medium-sized bowl and beat a little.
- Next, add the creamed corn to the bowl.
- Drain the liquid from the can of whole kernel corn and pour the corn into the bowl.
- Next, add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the melted butter into the baking dish and add the Jiffy mixture to the bowl.
- Bake for one hour and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 370mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 6g
Nutrition is approximate.