Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 61! There are so many great recipes out there prepping us for the Thanksgiving holiday. It’s hard to believe it’s right around the corner.
This week we have a ton of great recipes shared on the blog. You can find the recipes by clicking on the image and going right to that site so you can learn how to make the recipe.
This slow cooker holiday ham would make the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving table. The list of ingredients is so good, you’ll want to make one now and at Thanksgiving.
The picture alone makes me want to run out and make this dessert immediately. It looks incredible. You know it’s going to be rich and decadent. The pound cake features a white chocolate macadamia nut drizzle over the top, which takes this dessert to an entirely new level.
I would love to grab a spoon and have a bite of this. Well, actually, the entire thing. The recipe is made with organic coconut cream, grass-fed butter, and organic sweet potatoes. Not only delicious, but good for you.
Muffins are such a wonderful treat, and these have all the flavors of fall, plus some caramel added in. You are going to fall in love with these. The ingredients include pumpkin, apple cider, applesauce, and pumpkin pie spice for a treat you won’t soon forget.
And last, but definitely not least, y’all are going to love this gluten-free pumpkin pie with fresh pumpkin. Don’t be nervous about the idea of skipping the can and going for the real pumpkin. Love, over at Munchkin Time, walks you through every step of the way for a perfect and amazingly delicious pie.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food related posts please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.