Ground beef penne pasta bake is an easy meal to make for the entire family. It’ll fill everyone up and you’ll have plenty leftover.
We had some for lunch the next day, too!
The recipe doesn’t require a lot of ingredients, and you can make the meat ahead of time and set it in the fridge to use when you’re ready. It’s always nice to have food prepared for those days when you’ve driven kids all over and don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
It’s easy, fast, quick, delicious, filling, plentiful, happy, cheesy, and did I say delicious already?
Recipe and directions listed at the bottom of the post.
Brown your meat and set aside.
While you’re browning the meat, boil your penne pasta. Once you’ve cooked the pasta (about 11 minutes) drain and pour into a large bowl.
Add the meat to the bowl of penne pasta.
Add the spaghetti sauce and Alfredo sauce to the bowl and mix everything together.
Pour everything into a 13″ x 9″ casserole dish and top with shredded cheese. It calls for 2 cups, but you can always put more or less cheese. I tend to lean on the more side–I LOVE cheese!
Don’t you just want to lick the screen? It’s making me hungry writing this. Ok, focus. Moving on…
Cook on 350-degrees for about 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly, and the kitchen smells really good.
This meal is less than $20
- 1 pound ground beef (can be precooked)
- 16 oz. box penne pasta
- 14 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz. jar Alfredo Sauce Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Brown the meat and set aside.
- Boil the penne pasta per the directions on the box.
- Drain the pasta and add to a large bowl.
- Add the meat, spaghetti sauce, and Alfredo sauce to the bowl. Mix everything together.
- Pour into an ungreased 13" x 9" casserole dish.
- Top with 2 cups shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
Check out more delicious recipes at: