Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 89! We have some great recipes this week for you including a mock Swiss steak that’s super easy to make, a Paleo southern coleslaw, a mimosa bread with a sweet orange glaze, and Hello Dolly bars.
All of these recipes are perfect for Mother’s Day, and you won’t have to spend a ton of time in the kitchen!
Y’all are going to love this Mock Swiss Steak because it’s full of flavor and super easy to make. Who doesn’t love easy? Plus, you can change this recipe around to create different flavors each time. Debby, from Southern Home Express, gives you some great ideas for quick side dishes in this post, too.
This is one great recipe for coleslaw, even if you’re not eating Paleo. The Southern coleslaw, from The Speedy Spatula, tastes just like KFC, but it’s much cleaner and healthier. Can’t beat that! Plus, you know mom will love that for a side dish on her special day.
I for one would like to slice off a piece of this Glazed Mimosa Bread and eat the rest! It looks like such a wonderfully moist and flavorful bread. The top is glazed with a sweet orange glaze and is absolutely going to make your tastebuds happy.
I love a good dessert that features a lot of different types of ingredients. Hello Dolly bars feature chocolate chips, toasted coconut, pecans, graham crackers, and sweetened condensed milk. How can you go wrong?
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 89:
- If you have a food-related recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.
Optional, but helpful: Please link back to Back To My Southern Roots in your post to be in eligible for being featured on Foodie Friday.
Foodie Friday is shared on Facebook, with over 9000 Followers, as well as emailed out to several thousand readers.
Thanks for sharing!