Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 90! Can you believe we have been sharing recipes for 90 weeks?
We always have the best recipes around the web from bloggers that love to cook, bake, and share their favorite foods with you.
This week, we’re featuring four delicious citrus desserts that are out of this world. Each one is perfect for summertime.
Let’s Get Started.
This first recipe is for a cake that I’d never heard of and I can’t believe I have not had the chance to try one. And like Miz Helen says, “A cornmeal cake is really a very primitive cake but dressed up can be quite elegant.” It’s the perfect summertime cake with fun citrusy flavors.
Another great citrus dessert comes from The Fresh Cooky which features a lemon sandwich shortbread cookie with a lemon cream frosting. Kathleen shows you every step of the recipe in her post so that you’ll have the perfect dessert every time.
To add to our citrus treats this week, we have an orange flavored marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip. Yes, such decadence does exist. The recipe only requires three ingredients, but you know is going to wow everyone that tries it. You might even have to keep the bowl to yourself – you know it’s going to be that good.
And to round out the citrus desserts this week, we’ve got a Kentucky Butter Cake with a butter glaze and a fresh lemon curd topping. The cake is similar to a pound cake with the glaze oozing down the sides and within the cake. This is the perfect treat for taking to a party or to make for a family gathering.
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 90:
- If you have a food-related recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.
Optional, but helpful: Please link back to Back To My Southern Roots in your post to be in eligible for being featured on Foodie Friday.
Foodie Friday is shared on Facebook, with over 9000 Followers, as well as emailed out to several thousand readers.
Thanks for sharing!