Peppermint white chocolate fudge is such an easy dessert to make. The microwave fudge recipe can be made in less than 10 minutes and is one of the simplest holiday recipes around.
Easy Homemade Fudge
This is honestly one of the easiest fudge recipes around. If you’re wanting to take a delicious dessert to a party or to friends, this is the perfect recipe.
You can have it made in only a few minutes, and allow it to set up for a couple of hours, and you’re ready to go.
With a couple of bags of chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and some peppermint candies, you’ll have a treat in no time.
Peppermint white chocolate fudge is a decadent dessert and you can make it for the holidays with just about any candy, including peppermints.
I broke the peppermint candies into smaller pieces, mixed them into the fudge and allowed it to set up for about an hour for a wonderful rich and decadent dessert.
I love the holidays and all of the fun desserts that come along with it. This chocolate fudge recipe can be made year-round for different holidays (or just to munch on because it’s so yummy) by adding holiday candies.
Use Any Kind Of Candy With This Fudge Recipe
You can use Reese’s pieces for a Halloween look, or green and red M&M’s for Christmas, or even Cadbury Mini Eggs for Easter.
If you love fudge, give this Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge a try. It’s creamy and easy to make.
What Do I Need To Make The Easy Fudge Recipe?
- 2 – 11 oz. bags of white chocolate chips
- 1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 25 peppermint candies
Full recipe with measurements and printable instructions listed below in the recipe card.
How Do I Make The Microwave Fudge?
- Add both bags of white chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
- Next, pour in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for one minute and stir the ingredients. If the chocolate needs to melt more, microwave in increments of 30 seconds, stirring in between.
- Remove the peppermint candy from the wrappers and add to a large Ziplock bag. Break the peppermints into smaller pieces.
- Add half of the peppermint candy to the bowl of melted chocolate and stir.
- Pour into a greased 8″ x 8″ casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining peppermints on top.
- Allow the fudge to set up for at least one hour. If you’re in a hurry, you can place the fudge recipe into the refrigerator.
How To Make The Peppermint Fudge
Start by adding the white chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
Next, pour the sweetened condensed milk into the bowl with the chocolate chips. Microwave the chocolate fudge for about one minute and stir.
TIP: The chocolate will continue to melt while you stir it, but if you think it still needs to melt a little more, microwave in increments of 30-seconds and stir in between.
You really can’t ever go wrong with sweetened condensed milk. It’s such a delicious treat. Give this 5-Minute fudge a try if you like easy fudge recipes.
Once all of the fudge is melted, add half of the peppermint candy pieces and stir them into the mixture.
Pour the chocolate into a greased 8″ x 8″ dish and spread out evenly.
If you love peppermint fudge, here’s another great recipe for Christmas.
Peppermint white chocolate fudge
Sprinkle the remainder of the peppermint candy on top of the fudge. Allow the fudge to set up for at least one hour.
If you’re in a hurry, you can place it in the refrigerator and it will speed up the process. This really is one of the best chocolate fudge recipes out there, and it’s so easy to make.
And, this is a great way to make fudge without condensed milk because you only need a few ingredients and a few short minutes to make this.
What is fudge made of?
White fudge is usually made with white chocolate chips for a different flavor.
How long does homemade fudge last?
You can keep homemade fudge on the counter for about one week, in a sealed container, but if you place it in the refrigerator, it will keep for about two to three weeks.
Check out the peppermint white chocolate fudge recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start creating! This is a great Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert and I think you’ll love it.
Then, share your comments below and click here to share a picture of your fudge on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share with us so we can try it, too!
- 2 - 11 oz. bags white chocolate chips
- 1 - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 25 peppermint candies
- Break the peppermint candy into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the bowl.
- Microwave for about one minute and stir until melted. If the chips are not completely melted, microwave in increments of 30 seconds and stir until melted.
- Add half of the peppermint candy to the bowl of chocolate and mix, and then pour into the greased 8" x 8" casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the candy on top of the fudge and allow it to set up for at least one hour.
TIP: If you are in a hurry, you can place the fudge in the refrigerator to set up faster.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g
Nutrition is approximate
Check out more recipes at: