Easy white chocolate peppermint fudge is an easy and budget-friendly dessert to make.
The microwave fudge with peppermint flavor can be made in less than 10 minutes and is one of the simplest holiday recipes around.
Plus, you don’t need a candy thermometer for this easy recipe.
Easy Homemade Fudge With Peppermint Candy
This is honestly one of the easiest fudge recipes around. If you’re wanting to take a delicious dessert to a party or to friends, this is the perfect recipe.
You can have it made in only a few minutes, and allow it to set up for a couple of hours, and you’re ready to go.
And the best part? It only requires three ingredients. The hardest part of this recipe is trying not to eat it all in one sitting.
With a couple of bags of chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and some peppermint candies, you’ll have a treat in no time.
Sweet Holiday Treat
Peppermint white chocolate fudge is a decadent dessert and you can make it for the holiday season with just about any candy, including peppermints.
I love the holidays and all of the fun desserts that come along with it. This chocolate fudge recipe can be made year-round for different holidays (or just to munch on because it’s so yummy) by adding holiday candies.
Plus it is a great gift idea for friends and family.
Use Any Kind Of Candy With This Fudge Recipe
You can use Reese’s pieces for a Halloween look, or green and red M&M’s for Christmas, or even Cadbury Mini Eggs for Easter.
If you love fudge, give this Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge a try. It’s creamy and easy to make.
Watch How to Make The Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Recipe
What Do I Need To Make The Easy Fudge Recipe?
- 2 – 11 oz. bags of white chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 25 peppermint candies
Full recipe with measurements and printable instructions listed below in the recipe card.
How Do I Make The Microwave Fudge?
- Add both bags of white chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
- Next, pour in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for one minute and stir the ingredients with a rubber spatula. If the chocolate needs to melt more, microwave in increments of 30 seconds, stirring in between.
- Remove the peppermint candy from the wrappers and add to a large Ziplock bag. Break the peppermints into smaller pieces.
- Add half of the peppermint candy to the bowl of melted chocolate and stir.
- Pour into a greased 8″ x 8″ casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining peppermints on top.
- Allow the fudge to set up for at least one hour. If you’re in a hurry, you can place the fudge recipe into the refrigerator.
Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Make The Peppermint Fudge
Start by adding the white chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
Make sure you have a microwave-safe bowl.
TIP: The chocolate will continue to melt while you stir it, but if you think it still needs to melt a little more, microwave in increments of 30-seconds and stir in between.
You really can’t ever go wrong with sweetened condensed milk. It’s such a delicious treat.
Give this 5-Minute fudge a try if you like easy fudge recipes.
Once all of the fudge is melted, add half of the peppermint candy pieces and stir them into the mixture.
Pour the chocolate into a greased 8 inch x 8 inch square baking dish and spread out evenly.
If you love peppermint fudge, here’s another great recipe for Christmas.
Sprinkle the remainder of the peppermint candy on top of the fudge. Allow the fudge to set up for at least one hour.
If you’re in a hurry, you can place it in the refrigerator and it will speed up the process. This really is one of the best chocolate fudge recipes out there, and it’s so easy to make.
And, this is a great way to make fudge without condensed milk or marshmallow creme because you only need a few ingredients and a few short minutes to make this.
What Is Fudge Made Of?
White fudge is usually made with white chocolate chips for a different flavor.
Fudge is usually made with marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, butter, and a few different ingredients for a treat or great holiday gift.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make fudge.
How Long Does Homemade Fudge Last?
You can keep homemade fudge on the counter for about one week, in a sealed container, but if you place it in the refrigerator, it will keep for about two to three weeks.
How To Store The Easy Peppermint Fudge Recipe
Store the fudge in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap. The fudge does not need to be refrigerated, but do not let it get hotter than room temperature or it will melt.
Alternate Fudge Flavors And Candies
- Milk chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Dark chocolate chips
- Reese’s Pieces
- Peppermint candy canes
Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge
Easy white chocolate peppermint fudge is a great recipe to add to your list of sweet holiday treats.
If you love all things peppermint you will love this fudge. It’s perfect for holiday baking and holiday parties.
Be sure to grab the ingredient list and get started on the fudge today!
- 2 - 11 oz. bags white chocolate chips
- 1 - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 25 peppermint candies
- Optional: Peppermint extract (One or two drops)
- Break the peppermint candy into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the bowl.
- If you want to add one to two drops of peppermint extract, this is where you would add it in. It's completely optional.
- Microwave for about one minute and stir until melted. If the chips are not completely melted, microwave in increments of 30 seconds and stir until melted.
- Add half of the peppermint candy to the bowl of chocolate and mix, and then pour into the greased 8" x 8" casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the candy on top of the fudge and allow it to set up for at least one hour.
TIP: If you are in a hurry, you can place the fudge in the refrigerator to set up faster.
If you don't have a microwave, you can cook the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk on the stove top in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Once the chocolate melts, pour it into the baking dish.
You can line the dish with parchment paper to lift out the fudge a little easier.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 pieces Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g
Nutrition is approximate
Check out more recipes at: