This cake batter fudge or funfetti fudge recipe is going to become a favorite because it is super easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Just throw the sweetened condensed milk, butter, white chocolate chips, vanilla, and white cake mix into a saucepan and melt it.
The simple recipe is perfect for parties, the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, or any time of year. Plus, the added cake mix ingredient gives this homemade fudge a fun flavor.
Cake batter fudge is a unique and fun dessert that is unlike any other fudge.
I will eat fudge any way I can get it, and this is such an easy recipe, so you can make it fast and have it ready to go in no time. Just plan for a little time to allow it to set up.
What ingredients do I need for homemade fudge?
The full recipe listed below
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract
- White cake mix
How do I make the white chocolate fudge?
- Add the butter, white chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk to a saucepan and melt on medium heat.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add the vanilla extract and stir it in.
- Next, add the cake mix and stir until well blended.
- Finally, add the sprinkles.
- Pour the fudge into a pan lined with parchment paper and add a few more sprinkles on the top. Then, allow the candy to set up.
Cake Batter Fudge
Recipe and printable instructions listed below
Start by adding the butter to a saucepan on medium heat.
Once the butter starts to melt, add the white chocolate chips to the saucepan.
Next, add the sweetened condensed milk to the pan.
Melt everything together, while stirring occasionally. It smells so good, too, so if you’ve got teenagers, this is a great way to get them out of their room!
Once the chocolate chips are melted, add the vanilla extract and stir it in.
Add the white cake mix and stir it in until well blended.
This cake mix makes fudge such a fun treat. It adds a familiar flavor to it and people have a bit of a tough time trying to figure out what the “different” ingredient is, so it’s fun to quiz them a little before letting them in on the secret.
I bought a box of super moist cake mix from the store to use for this recipe. It was one of the leading brands there at the grocery store.
Finally, add the sprinkles to the fudge and stir them in.
Pour the fudge into an 8″ x 8″ casserole dish lined with parchment paper. I also sprayed the parchment paper to make it easier to get the fudge out.
Sprinkle the remainder of the sprinkles on top and give it about two hours to set up.
You can stick it in the refrigerator and speed things up a little if you’re taking it to a party and don’t have a lot of time.
It’s also nice to have the parchment paper in the dish because you can just lift the fudge out and cut it easily when it sets up.
I love this fudge. It’s such a great recipe. You can use any type of sprinkles for any occasion. The funfetti fudge is great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthday parties, or to just take somewhere as a gift.
Check out the cake batter fudge recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start cooking! This is a fantastic recipe for the holidays.
Then, share your comments below and click here to share a picture of your fudge recipe on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share it with us.
Connect with Back To My Southern Roots
- 1 - 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 - 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup white cake mix
- 1/3 cup sprinkles (reserve a few to sprinkle on the top)
- Add the butter to a saucepan and melt on medium heat.
- Next, add the white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk to the saucepan and melt the ingredients.
- Once the chocolate chips are melted, add the vanilla extract and stir in.
- Add the cake mix to the melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Finally, add most of the sprinkles to the melted fudge and stir them in.
- Pour the fudge into an 8" x 8" casserole dish lined with parchment paper and sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Top the fudge with the remaining sprinkles and allow to set up for about two hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 3g
Nutrition is approximate.
Click here for more great recipes: