Everything But the Kitchen Sink Cookies
So, I thought, why can’t I make this at home? And, that’s what I did and so can you.
The fun thing about these cookies is that you can trade out ingredients. If you’d like to add butterscotch chips instead, you can do that. Feel free to experiment a little!
And, these will really impress at the yearly holiday cookie exchange.
What Ingredients Do I Need For The Cookies?
- Butter, softened
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Chopped preztels,
- Toffee bits
- Sea salt
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
How Do You Make the Cookies?
- Start by adding the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to a large bowl and mix until creamy.
- Pour the vanilla extract and egg into the bowl and mix.
- Next, add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, pretzels, and toffee bits, and mix until well blended.
- Place a three to four-inch scoop of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Kitchen Sink Cookies
Add the softened butter to a large bowl.
Next, add the brown sugar and the granulated sugar and mix until creamy.
Pour the vanilla extract into the bowl.
Pour the egg into the bowl and mix well.
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the bowl and mix until well blended.
Finally, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, pretzels, and toffee bits to the dough and mix well.
Finally, place the cookies on a cookie sheet, at least three inches apart. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt on top and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
The cookies are very large and the recipe makes about one dozen cookies. You can make them smaller and get two dozen out of the recipe.
Other cookie recipes you’ll love:
- Chocolate thumbprint cookies are fun any time of year because you can change out the sprinkles to match the holidays.
- Double chocolate cookies – need I say more?
- Brownie mix cookies – these have been wildly popular on the blog.
- Brookies – brownie cookies recipe and yes they are dee-lish!
- Christmas wreath cookies – I loved making these as a kid and they are still fun to make now!
- Chocolate chip banana cookies – these are basically a vegan cookie, but one of the yummiest cookies I’ve ever eaten.
- Pecan sandies are another great recipe for the holidays.
Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe
Check out the kitchen sink cookies recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start baking! This is a great dessert and I think you’ll really love it.
Then, share your comments below and click here to share a picture of your cookies on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share with us so we can try it, too!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pretzels
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Add the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to a large bowl and mix until creamy.
- Pour the vanilla extract into the bowl and add the egg. Mix until blended.
- Next, add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until well blended.
- Add the semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips, pretzels, and toffee bits and mix well.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet. The dough should be about three inches in diameter. Place the cookies about three inches apart.
- Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Cookies can be scooped smaller to create two dozen cookies, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 562Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 784mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 7g
Nutrition is approximate.