The Perfect Snack Cookie
You will only need one bowl for the chocolate chip cookie brownies, which makes this one easy recipe.
And, they are gooey, chocolatey, and oh-so-delish!
Adding Variety to Cookies
Why not add a bit of caramel candy to the mix and make it a chewy and mouthwatering dessert? You can even sprinkle some sea salt on top to give it that sweet and salty flavor combination.
The Perfect Cookie for Chocolate Cravings
Chocolate chip cookie brownies are the bomb, and we crave them around here on a regular basis.
We’re pretty big chocaholics around here, especially me and my youngest, so these will absolutely hit the spot if that’s what you’re craving.
And, the best part is that you can make the recipe in one bowl, roll them out, and bake them in less than half an hour.
What Do I Need To Make Cookies With Brownie Mix?
- Boxed brownie mix
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla Extract
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
Brownie Cookie Recipe
Start by adding the brownie mix to a large bowl.
Secondly, add the eggs and the vegetable oil to the bowl with the brownie mix.
Thirdly, add the flour and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix everything together until well blended.
Finally, add the chocolate chips to the bowl and mix well.
The batter will be very thick at this point. You can mix it by hand or with a hand mixer.
If you decide to use a hand mixer, just be aware that it might chop up some of the chocolate chips. It won’t hurt anything, but you’ll have some smaller pieces.
As long as I have chocolate in my mouth, I am not too worried about the size of the chips–yum!
Roll the batter into balls about 1-1/2″ thick and space the cookies about two inches apart on the cookie sheet. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.
You can use a little bit of butter or non-stick spray to keep the cookies from sticking to the pan. Once the cookies bake, let them cool for at least 10 minutes.
Other Delicious Cookie Recipes
- This easy chocolate crinkle cookie recipe is another rich cookie to try.
- Cake mix cookie bars are always fun to take to a potluck or the office.
- Texas cowboy cookies are everything you ever wanted in a cookie.
- Chocolate thumbprint cookies are fun to decorate for different holidays.
- Shortbread cookies are a buttery treat for the holidays.
- Chocolate syrup brownies, from Plowing Through Life, features a fudgy brownie made with you got it…chocolate syrup–yum!
Check out the chocolate chip cookie brownies card below, grab those ingredients, and start baking! This is a great dessert any time of the year and I think you’ll love it.
Then, share your comments below and click here to share a picture of your cookies on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share it with us so we can try it, too!
How To Make Brownie Mix Cookies
- 1 - 18 oz. box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Add the brownie mix to a large bowl.
- Next, add the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and flour and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll the cookies in 1-1/2-inch balls and set two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before moving them from the pan.
TIP: The batter will be a very thick batter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
Nutrition is approximate.