You are going to love this 3 ingredient fudge, because it takes 5 minutes and gives you more time to spend with family and doing the things you love.
I was chatting with a good friend the other day and she shared this recipe. She cooks a lot on the weekend (and for parties), and always has the tastiest food.
And, I am excited to share her recipe with you. In the midst of the holiday chaos, this is a great recipe that is microwavable and takes 5 minutes to make, so you have the time to go do other things.
This is also a very versatile recipe, that at it’s core, only needs three ingredients, but you can add other items to change it around to make what you love.
Start off with your bag of chocolate chips. For this recipe, I used white chocolate chips, but you can use semi-sweet, peanut butter, or whatever kind of chips you choose. See how great it is already?!
More delicious treats:
- How to Make Rock Candy (easy)
- How to Make Hello Dolly Bars (video)
- Easy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (video)
- Peanut Butter Fudge To Die For
And now, the best part. Wait for it…
Add a can of sweetened condensed milk. Yes, yes, it is the best tasting thing on this planet. Between me and the kids, we are going to get every drop out of that can. It’s like a river of happiness.
Ok, back to the recipe…
Give it a stir and put the bowl into the microwave for 1 minute. Take it out and stir. The more you stir, the more it melts. Add the vanilla and stir.
If you’ve got a great microwave, you might be done.
My microwave isn’t the best, and I needed about 10 seconds more.
If you do need more time, microwave it in 10 second increments, and give it a good stir after each 10 seconds, because the chips will continue to melt when you stir.
Here’s the part where you can have some fun with your ingredients. My kids love sandwich cookies, so I crushed up about 10 cookies and poured them into the batter. You can add broken up Heath bars, crushed peppermint candy, Red Hots (wouldn’t that be different and fun?), and the list goes on.
Stir the crushed sandwich cookies into the chocolate mixture. You’ll need to be a little quick in all of this so the fudge doesn’t harden while you’re in the midst of pouring it into the pan.
I used some tinfoil to keep things a little neater and easy to clean up, but you don’t have to. You can spray the pan with some non-stick spray.
To top things off, I crumbled up about 6 more sandwich cookies and sprinkled them on the top to look pretty.
Stick the pan in the refrigerator for about two hours to firm up. That’s it! You’re done. Don’t you love easy?
- 1 - 12 oz. package white chocolate chips (or semi-sweet chips)
- 1 - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Crushed up cookies, Heath bars, M&M's, or a treat of your choice
- Add the chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the top and mix well.
- Place in the microwave for one minute.
- Stir until melted.
- If needed, microwave more in 10 second increments. Stir.
- Add the vanilla and stir.
- Add the crushed up sandwich cookies, or candy of your choice.
- Pour into an 9" x 9" pan.
- Refrigerate for two hours until firm.
Check out more recipes at: