Four ingredient microwave peanut butter fudge is an easy recipe that turns out creamy and decadent. It is perfect for any time of year, especially around the holidays.
The basic recipe is so delicious that everyone who tries it can’t believe it was made in the microwave.
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Microwave fudge is one of the easiest recipes out there. It’s perfect for your sweet tooth and only requires a few ingredients.
It’s a very rich fudge recipe that everyone will love.
For this recipe, you won’t need a candy thermometer (yay!), marshmallow creme, or sweetened condensed milk. You only need four ingredients.
You also don’t have to heat up the stove top or use a hand mixer. Win-win!
And, if you don’t want to add vanilla extract, it’s only three ingredients for the creamy and delicious recipe.
What Ingredients Do I Need For The Fudge Mixture?
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
How Do I Make The Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge?
- Cut the butter into cubes and add to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the peanut butter to the bowl.
- Microwave for two minutes and stir (be careful, it’s hot!).
- Microwave for two more minutes and remove (set it on something that can handle the heat and be careful because it will be super hot at this point).
- Add the powdered sugar and mix with a spatula until the powdered sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add to a square pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for one to two hours.
Step-By-Step Instructions for Making The Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Start by cutting up the butter into cubes and adding it to a large bowl that is microwave-safe.
Cutting the butter into cubes isn’t absolutely necessary, it just helps melt the butter a little faster and more evenly.
I used a large glass bowl that is heat-safe.
Next, add the peanut butter to the bowl and microwave for about two minutes.
Be sure to take caution, because the bowl and ingredients will be very hot.
Stir the ingredients and stick the bowl back in the microwave for another two minutes.
The ingredients will be boiling, so use caution and don’t set the bowl on something that can get ruined.
Once you remove the bowl from the microwave, pour the vanilla extract in and give it all a good stir.
Finally, add the powdered sugar to the bowl and stir until you’ve mixed it all in.
The fudge is going to be very thick and when you mix it in, it’s almost like you’re folding it in.
I used a spatula to stir everything, and that seemed to work best.
Press the peanut butter mixture into the 8 inch by 8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
Refrigerate the peanut butter fudge for one to two hours.
I didn’t grease the pan, because there is so much butter in the recipe that it is not going to stick.
The parchment paper makes it easy to lift the fudge out and cut it. I cut out a rectangular piece and have a little excess parchment paper on the sides to lift the fudge out easily.
The recipe makes such a smooth peanut butter fudge dessert.
How Do I Store The Homemade Fudge Recipe?
You can store the fudge at room temperature in an airtight container. You can also keep it in the refrigerator, as well.
Slice the fudge with a sharp knife and you’ve got the perfect treat.
You can cut the fudge into small squares and get about 25 pieces for a holiday party, or cut them a little larger.
More Easy Fudge Recipes For The Holiday Season
- Maple walnut fudge – real maple syrup and plenty of flavor in this recipe.
- Old fashioned peanut butter fudge – The recipe is made with real peanut butter for a delicious fudge dessert.
- Easy Velveeta fudge recipe – seems strange, right? But, it’s a creamy delicious treat.
- The best chocolate fudge recipe – this is a traditional fudge recipe with marshmallow cream and chocolate chips.
- Chocolate frosting fudge – this is another great microwave fudge recipe. And, it’s one of the easiest fudge recipes out there.
And, if you’d like to find out all the goods on making fudge, check out, “Making Fudge Recipes: Your Questions Answered.”
Four Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
Check out the easy microwave peanut butter fudge recipe card below, grab the simple ingredients, and start microwaving! This is a simple recipe that you will love.
Then, share your comments below and share a picture of your fudge on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share it with us so we can try it, too!
We love to hear about how you tried a different ingredient, so let us know!
- 1 cup salted butter, cubed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- Cube the butter and add it to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Next, add the peanut butter and microwave the two ingredients for two minutes.
- Stir the ingredients and return to the microwave and cook for two more minutes. (Use caution, the bowl and food will be hot).
- Next, pour the vanilla extract into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the powdered sugar into the bowl and stir until the powdered sugar is combined.
- Press the peanut butter fudge into the 8-inch by 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate for one to two hours. Cut into small pieces.
Be careful as the ingredients and bowl will be very hot.
Line the pan with parchment paper to lift the fudge out easily. If you don't have parchment paper, line with aluminum foil.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g
Nutrition is approximate.