Slow cooker peanut clusters are one of the easiest candies to make, and you only need a few simple ingredients.
They are perfect for the holiday season. You can give the sweet treat as a gift or add them to the table at your party.
The Best Homemade Candy
Peanut clusters are the best homemade candy because they are super duper easy to make, and everyone loves them.
You can add the ingredients to the slow cooker and have them ready in less than two hours.
Ingredients For Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters
- Salted dry roasted peanuts
- White chocolate chips
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- German sweet chocolate
Watch How To Make Easy Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters
How To Make The Peanut Clusters Recipe
- Grease a slow cooker with butter or non-stick spray.
- Add the chocolate chips, peanuts, and German sweet chocolate to the slow cooker.
- Stir the ingredients, place the lid on the top, and cook on low for 45 minutes to one hour. Stir every ten minutes to avoid burnt chocolate.
- When melted, spoon the chocolate onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Allow the candy to cool and harden for at least one to two hours at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Start by adding the semi-sweet chocolate chips into a greased slow cooker.
Next, add the white chocolate chips to the slow cooker.
Add the peanuts to the slow cooker.
For this recipe, I added salted dry roasted peanuts because I like salty peanuts along with sweet chocolate.
But you can add unsalted peanuts if you’d like to.
Finally, add the German sweet chocolate to the slow cooker.
I broke up the pieces and added it to the cooker.
Stir the ingredients to combine and place the lid on top.
Cook on low for 45 minutes to one hour on low heat. BE SURE TO STIR OFTEN! I am not yelling at you but making sure that you stir about every ten minutes to keep the chocolate from burning.
For the German chocolate bar, I used Baker’s German’s Sweet Chocolate.
Remove the lid and stir about every ten minutes to keep the chocolate from burning. I used a wooden spoon to stir.
Once the chocolate is completely melted, take a spoon or medium cookie scoop and place a spoonful of peanut clusters on parchment paper or wax paper.
I put the parchment paper on top of a baking sheet so I could pop it into the refrigerator to speed up the set-up time.
If you are leaving them on the counter to set up, give them about two hours. If you put them in the refrigerator, they will take about one hour to set up and harden.
Optional Chip Flavors
You can add or remove different chocolate chip flavors. Here are a few more choices.
- White almond bark
- Peanut butter chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Butterscotch chips
- Dark chocolate chips
- Butterscotch chips
How To Store The Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters
The peanut clusters can be kept at room temperature in a cool place or in the refrigerator. Keep them in an airtight container or a sealed bag.
Slow cooker peanut clusters are a great recipe for holiday gifts. The Crock Pot candy is an easy recipe, and you can make about four dozen clusters to give away, add to your holiday party dessert table, or for a bake sale.
Christmas time is a great time for the treats, but you can make them any time of year. The edible gift is a simple dessert idea that is always a hit.
Can The Slow Cooker Candy Be Frozen?
Yes, you can freeze the little clusters. Just be sure to allow them to set up completely first. Place them in a freezer bag before adding them to the freezer.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Homemade chocolate pecan turtle clusters recipe
- German chocolate cake with coconut frosting
- Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- Cranberry chocolate chip dip from Julia’s Simply Southern
Get the easy slow cooker peanut cluster recipe today. It’s a great gift and a sweet treat for any time of year!
Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters
Slow cooker peanut clusters are a delicious addition to any holiday party. It's an easy candy recipe that is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
- 24 ounces salted dry roasted peanuts
- 22 ounces white chocolate chips
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate
- Grease a slow cooker with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the chocolate chips, peanuts, and German chocolate pieces to the slow cooker.
- Stir the ingredients, place the lid on top of the cooker, and turn on low for about 45 minutes. (Be sure to stir every ten minutes to keep the chocolate from burning).
Be sure to stir every ten minutes so the chocolate does not burn.
The chocolate may melt faster than 45 minutes, as some slow cookers get hotter than others.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
Nutrition is approximate.