Quick and Easy Homemade Fudge is made with the combination of chocolate, white chocolate, butterscotch, and peanut butter chips. This is the perfect dessert fudge with sweetened condensed milk. The old fashioned treat can be made in five to ten minutes so you can get on to other things.
This is one of the easiest fudge recipes out there. The no bake fudge recipe is one of my favorites because you can have it ready in less than ten minutes. It does take a couple of hours to set up once you’ve poured it into the pan.
I am a total sucker for fudge. It’s one of my favorite desserts. I will take it any way I can get it. So, when the holidays are here, I use it as an excuse to make it as often as possible.
I love all of the different types of recipes for fudge, including chocolate and old fashioned peanut butter with marshmallow creme.
Since this fudge is made with four different types of chips, it makes it a little different. I love the explosion of flavors when you bite into a piece. And the fudge stays soft and perfect.
This simple fudge recipe only calls for five ingredients which makes this even better. And the great thing about this recipe is that you can change the flavor of the chips.
If you’d like mint, you can switch it out with one of the other flavors. It’s very versatile and delish!
How to make fudge from scratch
- Add the chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, and peanut butter chips to a saucepan.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Turn the heat on medium and stir occasionally until the mixture is melted.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8″ x 8″ casserole dish and allow to set up.
Quick and Easy Homemade Fudge recipe and printable instructions listed below
Add the white chocolate chips to the saucepan.
Next, add the peanut butter chips to the saucepan. I actually can’t remember if I added the butterscotch or peanut butter chips first since they look similar in color, but the great thing about this recipe is that it doesn’t matter. It’s easy and that’s a great thing.
Pour the peanut butter chips into the saucepan next.
Add the chocolate chips.
Finally, add the sweetened condensed milk. I honestly don’t know if there is anything more wonderful than sweetened condensed milk. It makes everything better. Just knowing it’s in my cabinet makes me sleep better at night – ha!
Like Martha always says, “It’s a good thing.”
Turn the heat onto the medium setting. The mixture will melt fairly fast, so keep an eye on it. Don’t go off and fold clothes, because it will start to stick to the bottom. Not that I’ve ever done that. Ahem.
Pour the fudge into an 8″ x 8″ casserole dish. I lined the dish with tinfoil so it would make clean up a lot easier. I sprayed a small amount of non-stick spray on the tinfoil and it worked perfectly.
Allow the fudge to set up for a couple of hours. If you’re in a hurry, you can pop it in the fridge and it will set up a lot faster.
That’s it! It’s one of the easiest recipes out there.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Add the white chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, and chocolate chips to a medium-sized saucepan.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Turn the heat on medium and stir occasionally until melted.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8" x 8" casserole dish.
- Allow to set up for several hours.
Line the pan with tinfoil to make clean up easier. Lightly grease the tinfoil to keep the fudge from sticking.
- OXO Good Grips Freezer-to-Oven Safe 2 Qt Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 8 x 8
- Pampered Chef Mini Mix N Scraper 1656
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 166 Total Fat: 6.6g Saturated Fat: 4.6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 41mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 0.1g Sugar: 22.3g Protein: 2.4g
Other recipes you might like