Tiger butter homemade fudge might be the easiest fudge recipe I’ve made yet. It’s simple to make and so delicious.
The chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe was a hit among friends and is the perfect dessert for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Fudge is one of my all-time favorite desserts and it’s always a hit around the holidays. I took this down to my son’s tutoring center and it received rave reviews.
It’s such a fun dessert because it ends up look so pretty when it sets up and everyone loves it. My son said it tasted just like creamy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
If you love Reese’s, give this creamy peanut butter fudge a try, as well.
What is Tiger butter made of?
The recipe is made with the combination of white and semi- sweet chocolate chips, as well as peanut butter. The two types of chocolate help create a ribbon design throughout, making it a beautiful piece of artwork, as well.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it only requires three ingredients.
What do I need to make tiger butter homemade fudge?
- Medium-sized glass bowl
- White chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
- 11″ x 7″ casserole dish
- Non-stick spray
How do I make tiger butter homemade fudge?
- Melt the peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl for about one minute in the microwave.
- Mix the two ingredients until completely combined.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish covered with tinfoil. Place in the refrigerator while you melt the chocolate chips.
- Next, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl for about one minute in the microwave.
- Stir until melted and pour over the white chocolate and peanut butter.
- Take a knife and run it through until you get the desired look.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours. Cut and serve.
Recipe and printable instructions listed below
Start by adding the white chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
Next, add the peanut butter to the bowl. Melt the chips in the microwave for about one minute.
When you take the chips out of the microwave, they may look like they didn’t melt much, but give it a good stir anyway. Most of the time, the chocolate will melt completely once you start stirring.
If it needs some more melting after you stir, put it back in the microwave and add ten seconds at a time, stirring in between.
Stir the white chocolate chips and peanut butter until it’s combined.
Pour the white chocolate and peanut butter into an 11″ x 7″ casserole dish lined with tinfoil. I sprayed the tinfoil with non-stick spray before I poured it in so it would be easier to take out.
Place the peanut butter fudge in the refrigerator for a few minutes while you get the semi-sweet chocolate ready.
Now, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips to a small bowl. Place in the microwave for about one minute.
Stir until all of the chips are melted. Again, if the chips are not melted, place it back in the microwave for ten-second increments.
Drizzle the semi-sweet chocolate over the peanut butter fudge.
Take a knife and swirl it through the chocolate fudge recipe until you get the pattern that you like. Place it in the refrigerator for about two hours to harden.
Once the tiger butter hardens, lift it out of the pan by the tinfoil. You can push the sides of the tinfoil down and easily cut the fudge.
Tiger butter homemade fudge is an easy and fun treat to make. I always love to bring treats to the office staff at the kid’s schools, and they are happy to receive it!
If you want to make something simple for neighbors around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, this is it.
Other desserts you’ll love:
- Sweetened condensed milk chocolate chip bars are a rich and satisfying treat.
- Peanut butter kiss cookies are easy to make and are a fun treat.
- Hello Dolly Bars (7 Layer Bars) are such a cinch to make and always turn out amazing. They make a great gift.
- Mud hen bars are a fun and unique treat.
Check out the tiger butter homemade fudge recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start creating! This is a great Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert and I think you’ll love it.
Then, share your comments below and click here to share a picture of your fudge on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share with us so we can try it, too!
Connect with Back To My Southern Roots
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add the white chocolate chips and peanut butter to a medium-sized bowl.
- Microwave for about one minutes. Stir until melted. Microwave again, if needed, in increments of ten seconds.
- Pour into an 11" x 7" casserole dish lined with tinfoil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Refrigerate while you melt the chocolate chips.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips to the bowl.
- Microwave for about one minutes and stir to melt. Microwave more, if needed.
- Drizzle the semi-sweet chocolate over the white chocolate.
- Run a knife through to create a design.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 5g
Nutrition is approximate.
Check out more recipes at: