Each year bloggers share their favorite Halloween treats with you, the readers. When you get to the bottom of the post, be sure to scroll down and see the other recipes.
You can also enter #HalloweenTreatsWeek into any social media outlet and you will find the recipes.
A Decadent Dessert
Pumpkin cheesecake bars are a decadent and wonderfully comforting dessert.
The crust features graham crackers, brown and white sugar, buter, and cinnamon for a crunchy buttery layer.
The pumpkin bars are topped with a sweet cream cheese mixture and a pumpkin pie for a treat that is out of this world.
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars?
Graham Cracker Crust
- Graham crackers
- Brown Sugar
Cream Cheese Filling
- Softened cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin puree
- Evaporated milk
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
How To Make Pumpkin Bars
- Start by crushing the graham crackers and mix with cinnamon, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Press into a square baking dish.
- Next, add the softened cream cheese to a bowl and cream.
- Add the sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix well. Pour over the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk and mix.
- Add the sugar, salt, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg to the bowl and mix well. Pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for one hour or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust
Start by adding the graham crackers to a Cuisinart. If you don’t have a Cuisinart you can put them into a baggie and crush them with a rolling pin.
Add the crushed graham crackers to a bowl along with the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
Melt the butter and add it to the bowl and mix well.
Press the graham cracker mixture into a square baking dish.
I used a 9″ x 9″ dish for this recipe and lined the pan with parchment paper. You don’t have to, but it makes it a little easier to cut.
Cream Cheese Filling
For the cream cheese filling, add the softened cream cheese to a bowl and cream. Next, add the egg, sugar, and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Pour the evaporated milk into a bowl with pumpkin puree.
Add the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves to the mixture.
Next, add the sugar, salt, and eggs to the bowl.
I used Dixie Crystals for the sugar for this recipe. It’s always a fantastic quality sugar.
Pour the pumpkin pie mixture into the square baking dish and bake for about one hour, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Refrigerate the pumpkin cream cheese bars for at least one hour before cutting.
Other delicious holiday recipes:
- New York style cheesecake is a great way to start off the fall season.
- This pecan cinnamon roll recipe is absolutely divine. The best part? It’s easy and you don’t have to wait for the dough to rise with this recipe.
- Pecan pie cheesecake bars are sinfully delicious and everyone will be begging for the recipe.
- Caramel chocolate chip cookies are always a good thing when it comes holiday time.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Check out the recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start baking! This is a great recipe for the fall.
Then, share your comments below and share a picture of your pumpkin cream cheese bars on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share it with us so we can try it, too!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1-1/2 cups of graham crackers crushed (10-12 crackers from the sleeves)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 8 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pumpkin Pie Layer
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mixture)
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
Graham Cracker Crust
- Crush the graham crackers in a baggie, or a Cuisinart and add to a bowl.
- Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter and mix well.
- Press the mixture into a 9" x 9" baking dish.
Cream Cheese Layer
- In another bowl, add the softened cream cheese and cream with a hand mixer.
- Add the egg, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix. Pour on top of the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Pie Layer
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Add the evaporated milk and pumpkin puree to a large bowl and mix.
- Next, add the eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg and mix well.
- Pour over the cream cheese mixture and bake for 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean,
- Refrigerate the pumpkin cheesecake bars for at least one hour before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 251mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 5g
Nutrition is approximate.
- Cake Mix Monster Cookies from Big Bear’s Wife
- Candy Bar Cookies from Devour Dinner
- Oreo Mummy Cookies from Savory Experiments
- Easy Halloween Cake Mix Sprinkle Cookies from Family Around the Table
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars from House of Nash Eats
- Eye Love Chocolate Sugar Cookies from An Affair From the Heart
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars form Back To My Southern Roots
- Bloody Broken Glass Red Velvet Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Halloween Bats Oreo Cupcakes from Lemon Blossoms
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting from The Flour Handprint
- The Scream Brownies from West Via Midwest
- Halloween Monster Chocolate Cake Brownies from JZ Eats
- Halloween Marshmallow Brownies from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Mini S’mores Pudding Pies from For the Love of Food
- Jack Skellington Boo-berry Pie from Savory Moments
- Halloween Smoothie Bowl from Fresh Coast Eats
- Halloween Pancakes from I Am A Honeybee
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts from Pastry Chef Online
- Bloody Hot Cocoa from It’s Shanaka
- Pennywise Ice Cream Float from Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Wicked Witch Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Muddy Buddy Halloween Snack Mix from Tastes of Homemade
- Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats from The Spiffy Cookie
- Kid-Friendly Halloween Snack Board from Love and Confections
- Rice Krispie Treat Haunted Houses from Sweet ReciPEAS
- Ghostly Snack Mix from Fake Ginger
- Spooky Pretzel Rods from Take Two Tapas
- Halloween Candy Bark from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Batty For Chocolate Dessert Cheese Ball from 4 Sons R Us
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Happy Halloween!Spooky Season is here and it is time for 2020’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”For the 3rd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have some great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsor and bloggers this year!
Prize #1 from Dixie Crystals
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Mixing Bowl Set
Prize #2 from Angie at BigBearsWife
Ninja OP301 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer and More, with 6.5 Quart Capacity and 45 Recipe Book, and a High Gloss Finish
Prize #3 from Nicole Taggart’s Origami Owl Jewelry Bar
Origami Owl Locket and Halloween Charms
Prize #4 from Kathy at Lemon Blossoms
6 Quart Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
Prize #5 from Terri at Our Good Life
Young Living’s Thieves Mints ($50 Value)
Pop a Thieves Mint into your mouth for cinnamint-fresh breath after meals. Made with naturally derived ingredients and free of artificial sweeteners, dyes, and preservatives, Thieves Mints are a choice you can feel good about. Created with Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend, these mints deliver minty coolness with a hint of warm, sugar-free sweetness. Thieves Mints come in a conveniently sized container that is great to take on the go!!
Prize #6 from Julie at Back To My Southern Roots
1 Copy of – The Peanuts Family Cookbook: Delicious Dishes for Kids to Make with Their Favorite Grown-Ups
Prize #8 from Peabody of Sweet ReciPEAS
1 Copy of her new cookbook “Holy Sweet! 60 Indulgent Recipes for Bigger, Better Desserts”
Prize #9 from Megan of Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
1 Copy of her cookbook, “Incredible One-Pot Cooking: Easy, Delicious Recipes for Exciting Meals Without the Mess”
Prize #10 from Nicole of For the Love of Food Blog
1 Copy of “Friends: The Official Cookbook”
ONE (1) $75 Amazon gift card
Prize #12 from Shanaka from It’s Shanaka
ONE (1) $25 Amazon gift card
Prize #13 from Ashley from Cheese Curd In Paradise
Prize #14 from Amy from House of Nash Eats
ONE (1) $100 Amazon gift card
a Rafflecopter giveaway Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 5th – October 10th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 14 prizes and therefore we will have a total of 14 winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing brand sponsors: Dixie Crystals that provided a prize pack for our giveaways and also sent some samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes. We would also love to give a huge thanks to our Halloween Treats Week bloggers because a lot of them also donated prizes for the giveaways, including: Angie of BigBearsWife , Nicole of Nicole Taggart’s Origami Owl Jewelry Bar, Kathy of Lemon Blossoms, Terri of Our Good Life, Julie of Back To My Southern Roots, Peabody of Sweet ReciPEAS, Megan of Strawberry Blondie Kitchen, Nicole of For the Love of Food Blog, Michaela of An Affair from the Heart, Jennifer of Take Two Tapas , Michele of West Via Midwest, Shanaka of It’s Shanaka, Ashley of Cheese Curd In Paradise, and Amy from House of Nash Eats!