Foodie Friday Link Party 85 is in full swing this week with lots of great recipes. I can’t wait to share some of these fun and unique recipes with you.
The recipes come from bloggers all around the web. After you check out the featured recipes, be sure to scroll down and find plenty more to add to your recipe collection.
I can tell you right now that my tastebuds are going to love these parmesan crusted meatballs with herb sauce. I’d have to make more than one batch because I’m not sure I’d want to share. I promise you, this dish has some serious flavor.
This next recipe is perfect for those cool nights. You’ll love the combination of ground beef and pork, seasonings, tomatoes, avocado oil, green chiles, garlic, and so many more flavorful ingredients.
These might just be the cutest cookies I’ve seen. We all love Star Wars around here and can’t get enough of Chewbacca. The Wookie cookies are absolutely adorable and are going to make any Star Wars fan thrilled to eat. Actually, they look so divine, you don’t even have to be a Star Wars fan to love these cookies.
My younger son loves cake pops and these are a fun new way to make them. The cake pops are made with plastic Easter eggs for a unique twist on the recipe. Be sure to head on over and check out what’s inside. Your kids will love these–I promise.
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 85:
- If you have a food-related recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.
Hi there! I’m Julie Pollitt from ‘Back To My Southern Roots.’ My love for cooking started way back on my grandparents’ farm in Tennessee. Those sunny days, the smell of biscuits in the oven, and all the family fun really sparked my passion for cooking. On my blog, I share more than just recipes – they’re like stories from my life, full of Southern warmth and homey goodness. The best part? Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a kitchen pro, you’ll find my recipes super easy to whip up. So, come on, pull up a chair, and let’s make some delicious memories!