Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 69. Can you believe Christmas is just a few days away? The year has flown by.
We have some fantastic dishes this week, so let’s hop to it.
These Christmas Peppermint Patties are not only going to be delicious to eat, but beautiful to look at.
You can’t go wrong with muddy buddies. They are so festive and fun to eat, and everyone loves them.
These Christmas cookies are a lot of fun and add plenty of Christmas cheer to the table.
You’ll want to add this vegan sweet potato sandwich with poppy seed dressing to your meals during the Christmas holiday. It’s going to be amazingly delicious.
Pie is always on our menu for Christmas and this looks like the perfect addition.
If you’re wanting to add a chicken to the table this Christmas, you’ll love this roasted chicken.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken.