This post may contain affiliate links
If you’re looking for an amazing recipe for a dairy-free pumpkin pie, you’ve come to the right place. But, I gotta warn ya, everyone that loves pumpkin pie (that happens to have dairy), are going to be crossing over and eating all of this pie–guaranteed. So, you’d better make more than one.
If you’re worried about gluten, this dairy-free recipe can also become gluten-free as well. All that is necessary is to replace the crust with a gluten-free crust.
It’s the perfect Fall treat. Somehow, it just feels like you need to settle in with a Snuggie, a warm hot cocoa, and some pumpkin pie.
The stores are breaking out the pumpkin goodies. You can easily smell pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, and even pumpkin butter, from a mile away. And, all the comforts of home come rushing in.
I can’t think of a better way to get the season started than with a recipe for an amazing pumpkin pie. It’s truly the best pumpkin pie you will ever eat. Trust me; your family will be begging you to bring this pie back year-after-year to the holiday gatherings. You’ll get invited to more places–as long as you bring the pie. It’s that good.
Scroll down for the recipe and enjoy!
- 1 pre-made pie crust (regular or gluten-free)
- 1 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Prepare the pie crust. You can either make the crust or buy a pre-made frozen pie crust. (You can use a regular or gluten-free pie crust. I bought my GF crust in the freezer section at Whole Foods).
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust.
- Bake at 400-degrees for 50 minutes.
- (Cover the edges of the crust with a pie shield or tin foil for approximately 30 minutes while the pie bakes).
- Pie is finished when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the pie cool before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 4g
Nutrition is approximate.