Homemade Chocolate Chip Blondies are a cinch to make. I love cookies, but making bars is a fun switch. This is one of those recipes that you can just throw everything into the bowl, mix it up, and pour it into the pan. If you’re in a hurry to make something for the church potluck or treats to take to school, thirty minutes is all you need to whip these babies up.
Thankfully, the recipe for the chocolate chip blondies is a large one, so you’ll be able to feed a lot of people. When you spread it into the pan, it doesn’t seem like it’s going to rise, but trust me, it will. You’ll be able to share the wealth with everyone (unless you’re like me and get a little hungry-greedy with the treats, sometimes).
The chocolate chip blondies are a tad crispy on the outside and nice and chewy on the inside. If you want to change the recipe a little bit, it’s easy peasy. White chocolate chips will give it a more rich flavor, and pumpkin chips are a fun treat in the fall and winter months. Now, you’ve got me thinking about eating one of these with a nice hot cup of coffee.
Grab the homemade chocolate chip blondies recipe below, and be sure to share a pic when you make them.
If you’re looking for some more treats to take to a party, check out:
and some Fresh squeezed summertime lemonade.
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees and grease a 11" x 7" casserole dish.
- Pour the melted butter into a bowl.
- Add the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla and blend well with a mixer.
- Next, add the flour, salt, and baking powder and mix well.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and mix in with your spatula.
- Pour into a greased 11" x 7" casserole dish (you can also use 13" x 9")
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into bars.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g
Nutrition is approximate.