Foodie Friday Link Party 68 features four fantastic recipes that are perfect for the holiday season. With Christmas fast approaching, y’all are gonna love these recipe ideas.
Don’t you just want to dive in and eat these cookies? It’s like a party on a plate. They are the perfect treat for holiday parties and gift giving.
Cranberries are a delicious treat this time of year. You’ll be hooked on this sweet and spicy salsa the first time you try it.
This isn’t your typical corn casserole. This casserole features some chilies, pimentos, and cayenne pepper for a pop of flavor. It’s the perfect Christmas side dish.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.