Your favorite candy bar just got converted into the perfect dessert with lots of chocolate and peanut butter flavor.
This no-bake Snickers pie features pieces of yummy Snickers bars on top of the pie.
A Decadent Dessert
It’s utterly divine and absolutely the easiest thing to make. And it looks so impressive that no one will believe you barely lifted a finger!
Ingredients for Snicker Pie Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need to whip up this easy dessert recipe:
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Softened cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Vanilla extract
- Creamy Peanut butter
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Cheesecake instant pudding packet
- Snickers bars (you can even use your leftover Halloween candy!)
- Canned whipped topping
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
How To Make No Bake Snickers Pie
The first step in all of this is to preheat your oven to 350F to get the graham cracker pie crust ready.
Beat an egg in a small mixing bowl and then brush this egg wash onto your pie crust with a silicone brush.
Bake it for just 10 minutes and remove it from the heat, giving it time to completely cool. This is going to keep your pie from getting soggy, and it will hold together better when slicing.
TIP: Since the rest of this no-bake dessert comes together fast, I recommend you wait until that pie crust is fully cool before starting the next steps.
While it bakes and cools, it’s a good idea to set out your cream cheese so it will soften up in time for use.
- Once your pie crust has fully cooled down, you’ll take a large mixing bowl and pour in the powdered sugar and softened cream cheese. Use an electric hand mixer to make it nice and smooth. There should be no lumps left behind with that cream cheese.
- Then, you’ll add the thawed frozen whipped topping along with the peanut butter, vanilla extract, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and the packet of cheesecake-flavored instant pudding. Mix this all together until everything is fully incorporated and you have a thick mixture.
- You’ll fold in three chopped Snickers bars using a rubber spatula, mix it in, and then add this incorporated mixture to the bottom of your cooled pie crust. A rubber spatula makes spreading the filling into the crust easier, allowing you to cover the entire crust.
- Now, your pie is ready to chill, but first, cover it carefully. The waiting can be hard here as it’s 2.5 to 3 hours minimum for chilling, and you may want to do this the night before so you can easily top it off and serve it the next day.
- Speaking of toppings, when you’re ready to serve your no bake Snickers pie, top it with the canned whipped topping and additional pieces of chopped Snickers bars.
Recipe Tips for This Sensational No Bake Pie Recipe
- This pie should be chilled well before serving, so don’t set it out too soon. If you want to make it look just like you see in the photos, take the canned whipped cream and add dollops of the topping all around the outer circle of the pie. Put one large dollop in the center, and add slices of Snickers bars on top of the dollops.
- While I wrote this with a prepared graham cracker crust in mind, you can make your own homemade with a pie plate, food processor, graham crackers, and butter.
- And if you really want to add more chocolate flavors, you can use a chocolate graham cracker crust or an Oreo cookie crust. That will satisfy any sweet tooth without a shadow of a doubt! YUM!
Optional Ingredients and Toppings
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
- Different candy bars, such as Milky Way or Almond Joy.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
More Delicious Desserts
- Pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust
- No-bake caramel turtle pie from Savor the Best
- Easy no-bake chocolate cream pie
- Butter pecan pie
- Classic pumpkin pie
For any special occasion, whether it’s a birthday party or you need a holiday dessert, don’t miss your chance to make this easy no bake Snickers pie.
The flavors are absolutely amazing, so much so that you could be the winner in pie contests with this creamy, dreamy, chocolate-caramel-peanut buttery dessert.
See the full steps below to get started making an epic dessert with minimal effort!
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce tub frozen whipped topping, thawed to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 3.4 ounce Cheesecake Instant Pudding packet
- 4 Snickers bars, divided
- Canned whipped topping, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the egg inside a small mixing bowl and use a silicone brush to brush the egg wash over the pie crust until it’s fully covered. Bake for 10 minutes. When done, remove from heat and allow it to cool completely before moving on.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar and cream cheese using an electric hand mixer. Mix until smooth and until there are no lumps from the cream cheese.
- Add in whipped topping, vanilla, peanut butter, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and instant pudding packet. Mix again until all ingredients are fully incorporated. It will be thick.
- Fold in three Snickers bars, chopped into bits, and mix with a rubber spatula.
- Add the mixture to the bottom of the pie crust. Use a rubber spatula to spread the mixture into the crust, filling the entire bottom and spreading evenly on top.
- Cover and place inside the refrigerator for 2.5-3 hours to chill.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped topping and additional chopped Snickers bar pieces.
- This pie is best served chilled.
- For added chocolate, make this pie with an Oreo pie crust instead!
- To make the pie look like the photos, add dollops of whipped topping (from a can) all the way around the outer ring of the pie. Then, one large dollop in the center. Add Snicker bar slices on top of the whipped topping.
- This pie mixture will be thicker and should hold shape.
- Tastes just like a Snickers bar!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 723Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 509mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 2gSugar: 55gProtein: 11g
Nutrition is approximate.
Hi there! I’m Julie Pollitt from ‘Back To My Southern Roots.’ My love for cooking started way back on my grandparents’ farm in Tennessee. Those sunny days, the smell of biscuits in the oven, and all the family fun really sparked my passion for cooking. On my blog, I share more than just recipes – they’re like stories from my life, full of Southern warmth and homey goodness. The best part? Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a kitchen pro, you’ll find my recipes super easy to whip up. So, come on, pull up a chair, and let’s make some delicious memories!