Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 77. This week we have some mouth-watering recipes that y’all are going to love. The recipes feature a variety of desserts and dinner for any time of year.
Let’s get started.This pan-seared salmon with Gose Beurre Blanc sauce is a rich and exquisite meal that will beat any five-star restaurant. Be sure to check out the post, as Craft Beering shares several other sauce recipes that you won’t want to miss out on.
Kelly Lynn never ceases to amaze me with her desserts over at Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats and these flourless brownies with cookie crust are no exception. The combination of gooey chocolate and crunchy cookie crust can’t be beaten.
If you’re a little nervous about trying out vegan recipes, have no fear, these vegan chocolate cupcakes with strawberry cream frosting will put your fears to rest. I love every ingredient that goes into these cupcakes. And that frosting, oh my–coconut cream, freeze-dried strawberries, and powdered sugar. I’m sold.
I absolutely love lemon bars and this recipe from Mrs. Tucker is going to melt in your mouth. Y’all will love all the ingredients that go into these bars about as much as you’ll love Mrs. Tucker’s story of why they aren’t chocolate cake.
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 75:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.