Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 75! We have a host of great recipes from four different foodie blogs this week. With the Super Bowl only days away, these four recipes will give you a variety of foods to add to your party table.
These oven-fried mini beef flautas are going to be tough to eat just one. The recipe includes meat, cream cheese, jalapeños, tortillas, guacamole, and butter all rolled into one amazing flauta. The combination of ingredients in this flautas recipe is simple but divine.
Salmon patties are a great addition to any party, but this old southern favorite is made with an appetizing twist–the addition of cheddar and jalapeño. The two extra ingredients are sure to make everyone at your party beg for more.
A salad is a great addition to your Super Bowl party table. It’s easy to make and the salad ingredients are going to make your taste buds very happy. The combination of feta cheese, raisins, walnuts, spinach, and a mouth-watering dressing are second-to-none.
Nothing makes a party sweeter than cookies. The cookies from scratch are made with Jell-O and topped with a luscious pink frosting made out of sour cream, butter, and Jell-O powder. Y’all will have a hard time keeping enough of these on the table–everyone will love them!
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 75:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.