Crock Pot Jiffy corn pudding is a excellent addition to any meal, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
The perfect side dish is made with simple ingredients, is budget-friendly, and is a hit with any family dinner.
Easy Cornbread Casserole
Jiffy corn pudding in the Crock Pot is basically a cornbread casserole. It doesn’t cook up like cornbread but is moister and cooks up like thick pudding.
We love to eat the slow cooker corn pudding recipe, with lots of sweet corn flavor, year-round. It’s great for Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas dinner, or any holiday in between.
The crowd favorite goes well with your holiday ham, turkey, or just about anything in between.
And the best part? You can make it in the Crock Pot and free up some oven space.
I have a baked version of Jiffy corn pudding, and it comes out a little more firm. The slow cooker version cooks up with more moisture. Both are delicious.
The creamy casserole dish is filled with fresh corn flavor and sweet cornbread.
Ingredients For Jiffy Corn Pudding In The Crock Pot
How To Make Jiffy Corn Pudding In The Crock Pot
- Add the egg to a medium bowl and beat it.
- Next, add the creamed corn and whole kernel corn.
- Add the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and sour cream and mix all of the ingredients.
- Spray the inside of the Crock Pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the melted butter into the bottom of the Crock Pot.
- Add the cornbread pudding mixture to the Crock Pot.
- Place the lid on top and set the timer for three hours and 30 minutes on the low heat setting.
Start by adding an egg to a medium bowl and beat.
Next, add the cream-style corn to the bowl.
Add the can of whole kernel corn to the bowl.
It is very easy to double this classic dish, just double the ingredients and cook on high for three to four hours or on low for approximately six hours.
Next, add the box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix into the bowl.
Add the sour cream and stir the ingredients.
Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Then, pour the melted butter into the bottom of the cooker.
Pour the ingredients into the Crock Pot. Place the lid on top and cook for three hours and 30 minutes on low.
Once the slow cooker corn pudding is done, it is time to serve it.
This is honestly such an easy recipe to make. The savory side dish can be eaten at your holiday meal or for dinner any night of the week.
It’s also great to take to church potlucks or parties.
How To Store The Sweet Corn Casserole Recipe
You can store the corn pudding casserole recipe in an airtight container or in a dish covered with plastic wrap. The dish does need to be refrigerated.
- Shredded cheddar cheese for a cheesy corn casserole.
- Jalapeños to make things a little spicy.
- Green chili for a different flavor.
- Pepper Jack cheese to add some cheese and spice.
Other Holiday Season Dishes
- Pineapple casserole
- Homemade dinner rolls
- Pan fried potatoes
- Mashed potato cakes
- Crock Pot mac and cheese
- Green bean casserole
- Jiffy cornbread dressing
- Spicy corn casserole with cheese
Crock Pot Jiffy Corn Pudding
Grab the recipe below for the easy side dish. If this is your first time making it, you’ll love how simple it is.
With less than five minutes of prep, you will want to make it again and again.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.75 can of creamed corn
- 15.25 can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 8.5 ounce box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Spray the Crock Pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the egg and beat it.
- Next, add the creamed corn, whole kernel corn, box of Jiffy mix, and sour cream and mix well.
- Pour the melted butter into the Crock Pot.
- Next, pour the Jiffy mixture into the Crock Pot.
- Place the lid on top and cook on the low heat setting for three hours and 30 minutes.
You can easily double the recipe by doubling the ingredients.
If you double the recipe, cook it for four hours on the high setting or six to seven on the low setting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1216Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 3426mgCarbohydrates: 241gFiber: 16gSugar: 48gProtein: 26g