Chocolate brownie pizza recipe is an easy treat that is decadent, versatile, and fun for any party.
The delicious brownie pizza is the perfect dessert to make and to get the kids involved in helping.
You can even make a dessert pizza party out of it. This recipe will definitely become a family favorite.
Dessert Pizza With A Brownie Base
We all love pizza and pizza parties around here, but we are crazy about dessert pizza.
DISCLAIMER: This post is sponsored by the Dixie Crystals for #HalloweenTreatsWeek. As always, the opinions are honest and are all my own.
It’s such a great dessert because you can decorate with tons of toppings for any holiday, it makes a large pan, and the kids love decorating.
You can make a brownie fruit pizza, top it for a patriotic holiday, decorate for Christmas, or just about anything in between.
This has the best flavor and you will be in dessert bliss for sure.
What Ingredients Do I Need For The Chocolate Brownie Pizza?
- Butter, melted
- Vegetable oil
- Brown sugar
- Granulated white sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
- Unsweetened cocoa
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate frosting (store-bought)
- Candy for topping (candy corn, Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chips, sprinkles)
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
Watch How To Make Chocolate Brownie Pizza
How To Make The Delicious Dessert
- Heat oven to 350-degrees and grease a 14-inch pizza pan with some non stick cooking spray.
- Add the melted butter, sugar, and brown sugar to a large bowl and mix.
- Next, add the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs, and mix well.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa, and salt and add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add about eight ounces of chocolate chips to the batter and mix.
- Spread the brownie batter onto a 14-inch greased pizza pan and top with the remainder of the chocolate chips.
- Bake the brownie for 25-30 minutes and then allow it to cool.
- Once the brownie cools, spread the frosting on the top and sprinkle the candy on top of the frosting.
Start by adding the melted butter to a large bowl.
I used my stand mixer, but a hand electric mixer will work just fine.
Add the granulated sugar to the bowl.
For this recipe, I used Dixie Crystals. It’s delicious and it’s available at most stores.
Next, add the brown sugar to the bowl and mix.
Pour the vegetable oil into the mixing bowl.
Add the vanilla extract to the bowl.
Next, add the eggs to the bowl and mix well.
Place the flour into a sifter over a bowl.
Add the unsweetened cocoa and salt to the sifter and sift all three ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients.
I placed my sifter over the bowl and sifted, but you can sift however it’s easiest and least messy.
Once you sift the dry ingredients mix everything together well.
Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and mix.
Spread the brownie batter into a greased 14-inch pizza pan and sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 25 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
Once the chocolate brownie pizza is done baking, let it cool for at least half an hour.
If you don’t have a round pizza pan, just use a cookie sheet with edges. No need to go buy something new.
We will eat the fun dessert pizza no matter what shape it’s in.
Once the brownie cools spread the frosting on top of the cooled brownies.
This is a great place to switch things out the next time you make the dessert pizza.
You can add some peanut butter frosting, cream cheese frosting, or any type of frosting you’d like to add.
Sprinkle the candy on top. You can add the same ones I did or add your own toppings.
This is definitely the fun part of the pizza party.
I bought some Halloween sprinkles on Amazon, grabbed a bag of candy corn, and added some Reese’s Pieces.
Just slice and eat!
Other Optional Toppings
- Peanut butter cups
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh strawberry slices
- Banana slices
- Fresh berries
- Candy canes
- Milk chocolate chips
- Dark chocolate chips
- Gummy bears
- A drizzle of caramel sauce
- Or, add any of your favorite candies
How To Store The Brownie Pizza
You can store the brownie pizza in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator.
More Delicious Easy Desserts
- Three-ingredient deep dish chocolate chip cookie from Join Me In The Kitchen
- Pizza dough cinnamon rolls
- Marshmallow brownie bars
- Brownie mix cookies
- Brownie bundt cake
Chocolate Brownie Pizza Recipe
Be sure to get a copy of the easy dessert recipe below.
The chocolate pizza is perfect for Halloween, birthday parties, holiday parties, church potluck, or any special occasion.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips + 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 ounces frosting
- Candy toppings
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 14-inch round pizza pan.
- Add the melted butter to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add the granulated sugar and brown sugar and mix.
- Pour the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs into the bowl and mix well.
- Sift the flour, unsweetened cocoa, and salt and add to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add eight ounces of chocolate chips to the bowl and mix.
- Spread the batter onto the greased pizza pan and sprinkle the remainder of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and allow the brownies to cool.
- Once the brownies cool, spread the frosting over the top and sprinkle the candy all over the brownies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 529Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 215mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 2gSugar: 73gProtein: 4g
Nutrition is approximate.