An Easy Brownie Recipe
And the best part is that is isn’t hard to make, everyone will be wanting some–and there’s plenty to go around.
Brownies are always a safe bet when making desserts because almost everyone loves them. They are easy to make and turn out so sinfully delicious.
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for them to cool and slice. And, I have to admit that we take some of the brownies out before they cool off because there’s nothing better than a warm chocolate peanut butter brownie.
What Ingredients Do I Need For the Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe?
- Butter, melted
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Unsweetened cocoa
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions at the bottom of the post.
How Do I Make Peanut Butter Brownies?
- Start by sifting the flour, unsweetened cocoa, and salt. Set the bowl aside.
- Next, add the sugar and melted butter to a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one-at-a-time, and mix well.
- Pour in the flour mixture and mix.
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips and one teaspoon of flour, and toss.
- Add the chocolate chips to the brownie batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- In another bowl melt the peanut butter in the microwave and pour over the brownie batter.
- Take a knife and run it through the batter.
- Bake for approximately 35-minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Start by adding the flour, unsweetened cocoa, and salt to a sifter.
Sift the ingredients into a bowl and set it to the side.
You’ll be using this in a few steps.
In a large bowl, add the sugar.
Next, add the melted butter and mix the two ingredients.
Part of the reason you’re mixing the two ingredients together is that you’ll be adding eggs. If you add eggs to the melted butter, you’ll cook them, so mixing the sugar first will help avoid that.
Vanilla extract is the next ingredient.
Add the eggs to the bowl, one-at-a-time, and mix well.
Pour the flour and cocoa mixture into the bowl and mix well.
In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips and a tablespoon of flour. Toss the chocolate chips and then mix them into the batter.
TIP: The flour will help keep the chocolate chips from sinking in the brownie batter.
Spread the brownie batter into a greased 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
In another bowl, melt the peanut butter in the microwave, for about 30-seconds, and pour over the brownies.
Take a knife and run it through the brownie batter to give them a swirl look. Bake the brownies for 35 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
If you love these peanut butter swirl brownies, try these desserts:
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Recipe Card
Check out the peanut butter swirl brownie recipe below, grab those ingredients, and start baking! This is a delicious treat that everyone will love.
Then, share your comments below and share a picture of your brownies on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share it with us so we can try it, too!
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1-1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups of creamy peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees and grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, and salt, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar and melted butter and mix.
- Next, add the vanilla extract, and eggs, one at a time and mix.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips and teaspoon of flour and toss. Add the chocolate chips to the batter and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- In another bowl, add the peanut butter and melt in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add more time, in increments of 10 seconds, if needed.
- Pour the peanut butter over the brownie batter and run a knife through to create the swirls.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool for about 30 minutes before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 376mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gProtein: 5g
Nutrition is approximate.