Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 88! Y’all are going to love these recipes–from tarts to banana bread to lima beans to a Trinity Pie–you’re going to be getting the best meals around.
Marilyn always has the best recipes over on her site, and today is no exception. Trinity pie features apples, cranberries, and walnuts for a tasty and scrumptious summer treat. This is perfect for a cook-out or for a Sunday afternoon dessert (or any day of the week because it’s just so yummy).
Kay, over at Cooking with K, knows how to make a veggie shine, just like these baby lima beans. She added some seasonings, bacon grease, butter, and some love to this dish. Lima beans are always a great addition to any meal.
I absolutely love banana bread, but when you add in some cream cheese, you are callin’ my name. Kelly Lynn shares her recipe with us for perfectly moist banana bread with cream cheese. And, she’s got a secret ingredient for the crunch on top! Check it out.
I love tarts. There are so many ways to make them, and Chasing My Life is giving us the perfect recipe for a French Pear Tart. The tart is filled with so much flavor that you are going to want to eat every bite. You’ll love how she prepares her tarts and the almond cream. It’s a great recipe to keep and use often.
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 88:
- If you have a food-related recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.
Optional, but helpful: Please link back to Back To My Southern Roots in your post to be in eligible for being featured on Foodie Friday.
Foodie Friday is shared on Facebook, with over 8800 Followers, as well as emailed out to several thousand readers.
Thanks for sharing!