Easy air fryer candied pecans are a delicious treat for the holiday season or anytime.
You only need a few simple ingredients for this four-ingredient recipe that everyone will love.
Easy Candied Pecans
Candied pecans are a great sweet and salty snack. They go great on salads, are perfect for parties, and make the best gifts.
The recipe features a cinnamon sugar coating and is just the ticket for getting you into the fall season.
They have the perfect crunch and taste amazing.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Candied Pecans
- Egg whites
- Raw pecan halves
- White sugar
- Ground cinnamon
Full printable recipe with measurements and instructions listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
Watch How To Make Easy Air Fryer Candied Pecans
How To Make The Easy Candied Pecans
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees.
- Add two egg whites to a bowl and beat.
- Next, add the sugar and ground cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Add the raw pecans to the sugar mixture and stir to coat.
- Spray the air fryer basket with some nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the pecans out in the air fryer basket. (Be careful, it will be hot).
- Cook on 300 degrees for five minutes. Shake and cook for another five minutes.
- Spread the pecans out on parchment paper and allow them to harden for 15 minutes.
Preheat your air fryer on 300 degrees.
Start by adding two egg whites to a medium bowl and beat them.
Next, add the sugar to the bowl.
Add the ground cinnamon and mix to combine.
Pour the pecans into the bowl.
Stir to coat all of the pecans.
Spray your air fryer with nonstick cooking spray (be careful it’s hot).
Spread the coated pecans into a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer and cook for five minutes on 300 degrees.
Some of the egg white mixture will drip through to the bottom basket, but it’s an easy cleanup if you let it soak in some soapy water for a few minutes.
After five minutes of cooking, give the pecans a little shake in the basket and cook for five more minutes.
Once they are done cooking, spread the pecans out on a piece of parchment paper or on a cookie sheet and let them harden for about 15 minutes.
That’s it! Once they harden, they are done.
More Easy Recipes
- The top 10 best ever holiday pecan desserts
- Tiger butter homemade fudge
- Million dollar fudge recipe
- Divinity candy
- How to make rock candy
- Pecan pralines
- Keto candied pecans from Big Man’s World
How To Store The Easy Air Fryer Candied Pecans
Store the candied pecans in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap. They can be stored at room temperature and do not need to be refrigerated.
How Long Can You Keep Candied Pecans?
Candied pecans will last about two weeks in an airtight container. They will last about one month in the refrigerator.
Ways To Eat The Candied Pecans
- On top of ice cream (drizzle a little maple syrup on top, too).
- As a salad topper.
- As a snack.
- Serve at a holiday party.
- Sprinkle a few on a pecan pie.
- Put some into a Mason jar and give as a gift.
- Eat it your favorite way.
Can I Make A Small Batch Recipe?
Yes, you can cut the recipe in half and make a small batch out of it. It will make one cup of candied pecans if you cut the recipe in half.
Can You Toast Pecans In An Air Fryer?
Yes, you can easily toast pecans in an air fryer.
You can toast them at 300 degrees for about five minutes. Give them a little shake and cook for about three more minutes.
What Temperature Do You Roast Pecans?
In the air fryer, you will roast pecans at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Are Candied Pecans Supposed To Be Sticky?
Sometimes they can be sticky. If you cook them in the air fryer for the required time and then allow them to sit out for about 15 minutes, they should not be sticky.
I have a stovetop candied pecans recipe, and they come out a tad sticky.
Air Fryer Sugared Pecans Recipe
Be sure to grab the recipe for air fryer candied pecans below. They make amazing gifts and are such an easy recipe.
With only four ingredients, this is one of the best recipes for candied pecans out there!
- 2 cups raw pecan halves
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add the egg whites and beat them.
- Next, add the sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Add the pecans and stir to coat.
- Spray the air fryer basket with some nonstick cooking spray (be careful it is hot).
- Spread the pecans in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook on 300 degrees for five minutes.
- Shake basket a little and cook five more minutes at 300 degrees.
- Spread the pecans out on a heat-safe counter on top of parchment paper and let them harden. It will take about 15 minutes.
You can cut the recipe in half if you only want one cup of candied pecans.
Keep the pecans in a sealed container after they harden to keep them fresh.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Duralex 100009 Made In France Lys Stackable 9-Piece Bowl Set
COSORI Pro II Smart Air Fryer 5.8QT 12-in-1 cooker (Unlimited Online Recipes) , Stage Cooking, Customizable Presets, 3-Way Control, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, Dishwasher-Safe Square Basket
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 465Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 27gProtein: 7g
Nutrition is approximate.