Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 83. As always, we have some great recipes to share with you.
This week we have some good ol’ southern pimento cheese, a rich and decadent cake recipe, some pizza pinwheels, and some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Once you check out the featured recipes, be sure to scroll down to the bottom to find even more recipes for the week. They are great for meal planning for dinner, side dishes, and dessert.
This is such a fun recipe. It’s not hard to make, it’s inexpensive, and the pizza pinwheels go well on any party table, as well as at an office luncheon, or church potluck. And if the kids know you’re making these, they will come running!
Pimento cheese was one of my mother’s favorite things to eat. It’s a southern dish through and through, and eating homemade pimento cheese is a special treat. This recipe only requires a few ingredients and you’ve got a great spread.
Y’all are going to love this cake. It’s a rich chocolate cake, but made with zucchini, so you can feel good about eating it. You can also make cupcakes out of the recipe. The only drawback? You might have to share this delicious dessert.
These oatmeal cookies are packed with all kinds of goodness. Your family will love these traditional cookies that come out soft and chewy. If you need a cookie recipe that is going to stand the test of time, this is the one.
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 82:
- If you have a food-related recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.