Hi Y’all! Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 72. I hope you’re all having a great start to the New Year.
The kids are in school this week and we are back in the swing of things. I love having time off, but I also like structure, so it’s nice to be back to a schedule. Although, I do miss sleeping in a little.
We have some great featured recipes this week, as well as many more recipes from around the web at the bottom of the post.
I can’t think of too many things better than Chicken Fried Chicken with gravy. It’s a comfort food that just hollers out, “Everything is going to be ok, and you’re really going to want seconds.”
Speaking of comfort food, this noodle casserole is going to hit the spot. It’s a mix of pasta, warm and gooey cheese, browned beef, tomatoes, and onions. It will not disappoint.
One of my favorite things to do is slice open a hot buttermilk biscuit and slather on some butter. It’s a treat, for sure. But, what happens when our biscuits turn out like hard hockey pucks? Well, follow this recipe and you will be slathering butter on a soft and flaky biscuit in no time.
Y’all will love these granola bars with some mouthwatering ingredients. Isn’t it nice to know what is in your granola bars? You can make these in no time, wrap them up, and send them to school with the kids knowing they have a great snack (if you don’t eat them all yourself first).
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken.