Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 65! We’ve been hanging out with family this week for the holidays and it has been wonderful.
Now, it’s time to gear up for Christmas. I am on the lookout for a new Christmas tree. What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions? Be sure to share down in the comments.
This pine cone cheese ball is perfect for the upcoming Christmas parties. It’s festive and delicious!
Craft Beering has a delicious pumpkin strudel made with pumpkin ale and seeds. It’s one of their most loved recipes.
Maple syrup adds such a wonderful deep flavor to any dish, especially cakes. Y’all will love this recipe.
The holidays are not the same without fresh cranberry. Be sure to try out this delicious recipe.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.