Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 64! We’re so glad to have you. We have quite a few recipes this week featuring Thanksgiving foods, from stuffing to side dishes to desserts.
Be sure to scroll down and see all of the recipes this week, as well as last week’s recipes. If you’re looking for a wide variety of recipes for Thanksgiving, you’ve come to the right place.
And, we have a lot of other fantastic recipes if you’ve got your holiday list done and need some more recipes for the rest of the week.
As I write this, I have a sick kiddo in the other room. He contracted strep and is down for the count. He was feeling pretty lousy last night, so I am hoping the medicine kicks in and we have a sick-free household soon. I think I need to invent a holster on my belt to carry the Lysol around.
On that note, I hope you have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.