Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 71. We are so glad you’re here this week.
I am still trying to avoid stretchy pants after Christmas. My jeans are a little more snug. But, all the wonderful holiday foods are worth it.
We have some super delish recipes this week from four different bloggers and I think you’re going to love each and every one. Be sure to head on over to their site for see even more delicious recipes.
Y’all are going to love this Homemade Bean Soup. It’s a super easy recipe packed full of mouth-watering flavors.
Collard greens are such a nutritious dish to fix, and these are made with sausage and rice for a wonderful rounded-out meal, and you can do all of this with one pot!
This Tex Mex Casserole Dish is full of delectable ingredients that are filling and very good for you. Y’all are going to love this dish.
You really cannot go wrong with Chocolate and Cheese Fudge. Seriously, the ingredients are to die for. Kelly Lynn always has wonderful treats and this might be one of my favorites.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken.
Hi there! I’m Julie Pollitt from ‘Back To My Southern Roots.’ My love for cooking started way back on my grandparents’ farm in Tennessee. Those sunny days, the smell of biscuits in the oven, and all the family fun really sparked my passion for cooking. On my blog, I share more than just recipes – they’re like stories from my life, full of Southern warmth and homey goodness. The best part? Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a kitchen pro, you’ll find my recipes super easy to whip up. So, come on, pull up a chair, and let’s make some delicious memories!