Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 73! We have some great food recipes this week including homemade spaghetti sauce, low carb air fried chicken, Manhattan cheesecake, and scrumptious seven layer bars.
Plus, each week, we have over 40 new recipes–all from bloggers around the web.
Let’s get started.
I love cheesecake. It’s pretty much that simple. To be able to make it at home and have a melt-in-your-mouth amazingly good cream cheese cheesecake makes me one happy girl. The recipe makes up a rich and creamy dessert that is to die for.
I’m always on the lookout for a good homemade spaghetti sauce recipe to make. This is not only easy but packed full of flavor. And one of the best features of this recipe is that you will know every ingredient that goes into this Italian spaghetti sauce. It’s a rich and flavorful recipe that you’re sure to make over and over.
Let’s admit, we’re all trying to save a few calories after a month or so of holiday treats. But, we shouldn’t have to sacrifice flavor. I assure you that this is one of the most flavorful chicken recipes out there–with pork rinds, buttermilk, and hot sauce. Moreover, it’s air fried, and air frying has much fewer calories than frying the chicken in oil! That’s huge and quite delicious. Did I mention it is low carb? Ohhh, yeah.
And since you’re saving calories, you can indulge in this Seven Layer Bars recipe, also known as Hello Dolly Bars. I love the combination of chocolate and butterscotch chips, along with sweetened condensed milk, coconut, and nuts over a graham cracker crust for the perfect baking recipe. Sweet and salty come together to send your taste buds right to heaven. Is your mouth watering yet?
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken.