Welcome back! We’re so glad you stopped in for Foodie Friday Link Party 81.
We have lots of great recipes from bloggers around the Internet. Today, we are featuring savory chicken tacos right from the slow cooker, a delicious Crock Pot chicken soup, a healthy Thai salad, and a scrumptious homemade carrot cake with a cheesecake center.
Plus, two of our featured bloggers are a mother and daughter – and both new to blogging!
This first recipe is from Alison at Make it To Friday, who started blogging this past month. Her and her mom, Debby, both decided to start blogs and they are off to a fantastic start. You will love Alison’s slow cooker chicken tacos.
And Debby, Alison’s mom and blogger behind Southern Home Express, made a Crock Pot chicken stew. It’s an easy recipe that y’all will love. It’s full of flavor and you can make a small or large batch.
Fun fact: Debby has been writing Christian fiction for years. If you love to read, check out her books on Amazon.
This next recipe is full of healthy goodness. The tasty Thai noodle salad with shrimp and veggies is a great meal all the way around. You’ll be filling up on super flavorful food and leaving the guilt behind.
And, don’t miss out on dessert with this homemade carrot cake with a cheesecake layer. The frosting is calling my name as we speak. Take a look at the inside of that cake–wow!
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 81:
- If you have a food-related recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.