Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 63. We are so glad you’re here. This week we have some wonderful fall recipes that y’all are sure to love. From side dishes to dessert, y’all will be able to add some great recipes to your collection.
If you’ve got parties to go to this fall, this is the dip you want to take. With the flavor combinations of butterscotch, pumpkin, and fall spices, this a hit.
Apple fritters are a favorite and these do not disappoint. Made with a powdered sugar glaze, spices, tart apples, and a secret ingredient, you’re going to fall in love.
This sweet potato souffle is going to be one of your new go-to recipes for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The recipe calls for sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter, pecans, and so many other mouthwatering ingredients. You won’t be able to put your fork down.
This broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole is the perfect side dish on any Thanksgiving table. It’s the perfect healthy and delicious blend that can be made in the Instant Pot and make your life a lot easier in the kitchen.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.