Easy three ingredient Crock Pot pork chops are tender, flavorful, and filling. You only need three simple ingredients to get a great meal.
The family-favorite recipe takes less than five minutes to prep and get cooking. And after a few hours, you end up with shredded pork and a delicious creamy gravy.
Dinner For The Whole Family
Pork chops are a great dinner for the whole family. They are easy to make and fall apart after cooking.
This is also a great meal for a busy weeknight. You can eat it any night of the week.
Set it for a few hours, and come back and it’s ready to eat. Just eat it with some rice, mashed potatoes, or steamed veggies.
Ingredients For Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Thick bone-in pork chops
- A packet of ranch seasoning
- Can of cream of condensed chicken soup
The printable recipe card with measurements and instructions is listed at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
For this recipe, I used thick-cut chops. And I used bone-in pork chops because boneless pork chops will not produce as much liquid. For this recipe, the bone-in works great.
Next, sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top of the pork chops.
Spread the condensed cream of chicken soup all over the pork chops.
Place the lid on top and cook for five to five and a half hours on low.
Once it’s finished cooking, you can shred the meat, and you will have some delicious gravy to spread on top.
Ingredients To Top With Pork And Gravy Or Eat On The Side
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Cooked vegetables
- Brussels sprouts
- Brown sugar glazed cooked carrots
- Steamed broccoli
- Egg noodles
You can make the family dinner in a variety of ways. Just switch out one or two of the ingredients, and you will have a different flavored dish each time. You can switch out the seasoning packets, as well.
- Onion soup mix
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Creamy ranch sauce
- Cream of cheddar cheese soup
- Diced sweet potatoes
- Diced potatoes
- Diced red potatoes
More Easy Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow cooker pork chops and gravy
- Slow cooker pork chops and rice
- Slow cooker ranch pork chops
- Slow cooker chicken and gravy
- Crock Pot garlic balsamic pork loin from Diethood
How Do You Keep Pork Chops From Drying Out In A Crock Pot?
I use bone-in pork chops as they are less likely to dry out. Don’t cook the pork chops as long, and they will not dry out.
I used thick pork chops for this recipe and cooked them for approximately five hours, and they were moist and tender pork chops.
Can I Use Regular Ranch Dressing Instead Of Dry On Pork Chops In The Slow Cooker?
Yes, you can use regular ranch dressing. Just pour it over the pork chops and mix it with the condensed soup for another easy pork chop recipe.
How To Store The 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops
If you have any leftover pork chops, you can store them in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated.
Three Ingredient Pork Chops
Be sure to get a copy of the easy recipe. This might just become one of your favorite recipes.
- 2 thick bone-in pork chops
- 1-ounce packet of ranch dressing mix
- 10.5 ounce can of cream of condensed chicken soup
- Spray the Crock Pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops into the bottom of the Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing over the pork chops.
- Spread the condensed cream of chicken soup on the pork chops.
- Place the lid on top and set the timer for 5 hours. Set the temperature to low heat.
- Check the pork after five hours. If fork-tender it is done cooking. If not, cook for at least 30 more minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 492Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 159mgSodium: 904mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 26g
Nutrition is approximate.