Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 78! Our featured recipes this week include a flavorful chicken dinner, guilt-free vegetable lasagna, cupcakes to die for, and a chocolate buttermilk sheet cake that you won’t be able to put down.
These are great recipes for any night of the week.
Let’s get started.
Savory Moments always has wonderful recipes to share and this week is no different. They participated in #FoodBloggerLove2019 and made a flavor-filled chicken dish that y’all will love.
If you’re looking for a delicious meal that adds value to your diet, this is the recipe for you. With the addition of broccoli and zucchini, this lasagna is going to make dinnertime exciting and healthy for the entire family.
If you’re looking for the perfect chocolate dessert to take to a church potluck, office party, or a birthday, this is the one. Seriously, this is it. Stacey, of Southern Discourse, says, “This cake is hide-in-your-closet-and-eat-by-yourself good.” So, you can take the cake to a party, but I won’t ever tell if you do decide to hide in your closet and eat it–I sure would!
These cupcakes are nothing short of a ton of fun and a super tasty treat. Faith, Love, and Chocolate (how can anything go wrong with a perfect name like that?) offers step-by-step instructions on how to make the Galaxy cupcake dessert that will be a hit at any party.
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 78:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.