Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 70. This is the last party of the year and we have some great dishes for you to try.
We are just days away from the new year and I am excited to see what new recipes are in store. Y’all will love these four blogger’s dishes.
These are some of the cutest treats on the web. The penguins are easy to make and you know the kiddos are going to love them.
Gotta love those easy recipes. This sweet rice is cooked up in the Instant Pot for a sweet treat.
Julia always has great recipes over on her blog. These cream cheese sausage balls are the perfect way to ring in the New Year – and they are the perfect addition to any party.
Who doesn’t love buckeyes? If I see these at a party, or get some as a gift, I am in heaven. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter can’t be beat.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken.