Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 60! As always, we have some great recipes this week from bloggers around the web.
Get your printer ready because y’all will want to save these.
There are soooo many good things in this Halloween bark. Candy corn, marshmallows, almonds, peanuts, raisins, and of course plenty of chocolate. Be prepared for it to all disappear as soon as you set it on the table.
Homemade chocolate syrup is something that everyone should have in their fridge. The best part? You most likely have all of the ingredients to make it right now. So, what are you waiting on? It’s perfect for drizzling on ice cream, making chocolate milk, or just getting a spoon and eating it right out of the jar (shhh, don’t tell).
We cannot get enough of pumpkin pie or pumpkin cake. You came to the right place for both! That’s right, it’s cake and pie combined into a tempting treat. Some of the ingredients include sweetened condensed milk (yes, please), pumpkin pie spices, pecans, yellow cake mix, and more. Y’all know it’s gonna be good.
I love banana bread, but I really love bread that has a streusel topping and a caramel glaze poured over the top. You know it’s going be a pretty amazing bread. The recipe is an easy one and you know everyone will fall in love with it.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food related posts please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.