Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 67! We’re so glad you’re here.
We have some great recipes this week, from scrumptious cake to favorite family cookies, to Christmas-inspired peppermint bark.
There are quite a few Christmas recipes and they are all a lot of fun to choose from. These are the times we get out our family recipes and cherish the moments we spent making the treats and memories with our loved ones.
The holiday season is always a time for candy canes, chocolate, mint, and so many delicious treats. This peppermint bark is the perfect way to kick off the season.
Y’all know this eggnog cake is going to be absolutely divine. I can’t get enough eggnog this time of year, and the combination of a glaze, eggnog, and loaf cake can’t be beat.
I sure wish I could reach through the screen and grab one (or five) of these peanut butter cookies. They are rich, made with love, and full of peanut butter goodness.
Linzer cookies are a buttery treat that pops with jam flavor. The cookies are a beautiful addition to any Christmas table setting. Be sure to head on over and check out the recipe, plus Pesto for Pennies little helper.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.