Welcome to Foodie Friday Link Party 58!
I am loving all of the recipes that are shared each week. This week, we have some favorite fall recipes.
If you love layered desserts, this is for you. If you’ve never tried one, buckle up, it’s amazing. The layers include pumpkin, cream cheese, whipped cream, white chocolate pudding, and chocolate sauce. Oh yeah, you will be in love.
These look like donuts, but they are cookies. Y’all are gonna love these maple-flavored treats. They look like fall, smell like fall, and taste like fall. Does it get any better than that? Such yumminess!
The combination of pumpkin and sugar cookies is a special treat. The recipe includes a buttercream frosting and toffee bits. They are a quick and easy recipe that are going to become one of your favorite desserts.
Apple pie filling, frosting, spices, and cinnamon are all apart of this amazing cake. If you’re looking for a dessert that is going to impress everyone at the potluck or party, this is it.
To Join the Party:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food related posts please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
Hi there! I’m Julie Pollitt from ‘Back To My Southern Roots.’ My love for cooking started way back on my grandparents’ farm in Tennessee. Those sunny days, the smell of biscuits in the oven, and all the family fun really sparked my passion for cooking. On my blog, I share more than just recipes – they’re like stories from my life, full of Southern warmth and homey goodness. The best part? Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a kitchen pro, you’ll find my recipes super easy to whip up. So, come on, pull up a chair, and let’s make some delicious memories!