Foodie Friday Link Party 80 is here and we have some delicious recipes for you this week. From sweet potato bread to chicken fried steak fingers, as well as raspberry and cream French toast pockets to oat and jam breakfast squares. We’ve got you covered.
Y’all are gonna love these air fried French toast pockets with raspberry and cream cheese. You can vary them with combinations of peanut butter, jelly, Nutella, and so much more.
I am drooling just reading the ingredients of this next recipe. Buttermilk, beef cube steak, and seasoned breading make up this delicious dinner recipe. Your taste buds are going to be begging for more.
I love bread and this is one that is sure to make everyone around the table ask for more. It’s full of simple, yet delectable ingredients from sweet potatoes to honey, milk, and butter. It’s a rich and flavorful treat.
This oat and jam breakfast square recipe is full of wholesome and delicious ingredients. You can even add your favorite jam. The flavor-packed breakfast recipe is perfect for making ahead of time and grabbing as you run out the door. You’ll certainly start your day off on the right foot.
To Join the Foodie Friday Link Party 80:
- If you have a recipe, please leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to check out one of the recipes, click on the photo and it will take you right to that site.
- Be sure to share the love and Pin and/or comment on recipes.
Food Bloggers: Link up your recipes below.
- Only food-related posts, please.
- You can leave up to 5 links.
- The links populate randomly.
- By leaving your link, you are allowing me to post your photos on Back To My Southern Roots.
- Please use only photos you have taken – no stock photos.