This post may contain affiliate links.
Eating an amazingly delicious treat that was easy to make is a beautiful thing, don’t you think? Does it seem like Oreo’s are gaining in popularity? They are nestled into cakes, chopped up and mixed into milkshakes, and crumbled on the top of just about any kind of treat you can think of. They’ve been around forever.
Trust me, an Oreo all on it’s own is a mouth-watering dessert, but when you add it to another dessert, you’re taste buds will always thank you.
Let me show you the steps and I guarantee this is going to be a go-to dessert for your next office party, church potluck, or baby shower.
The printable recipe, with measurements, is listed at the end of the post.
Step 1: Whip up the store-bought brownie mix and pour into a greased 9″ x 13″ pan (or 9″ x 9″ if you want thicker brownies).
Step 2: Bake for the specified time. Once cooked, let the brownies cool.
Step 3: Spread the frosting on top.
Step 4: Crumble the Oreos in a Ziplock bag and sprinkle on top of the frosting.
- 18 oz. brownie mix (store-bought) Read the box to make sure you have the correct ingredients to add to the mix.
- 16 oz. creamy vanilla frosting
- 20 crushed Oreos
- Make the brownie mix according to the directions on the box and pour into a 9" x 13" greased baking pan. (Use a 9" x 9" pan if you'd like thicker brownies).
- Bake the brownies and allow them to cool.
- Spread the entire container of frosting over the brownies.
- Crush the Oreos in a Ziplock bag and spread over the frosting.